Wednesday 2 October 2013

The missing first blog.

Exactly one week from now I will be heading off from Land's End towards the North-East of Scotland, John O'Groats. My friend Paul and I will carry our few (sniff, sniff) possessions, rely on a gentle South-Westerly breeze and preferably dry weather, and rely on Chamois cream and well-padded shorts (as on the Scream by unknown cyclist). We aim for approx. 100 miles per day, with B & Bs wherever they are as our daily destination. We have almost-pullet-proof tires, tools and credit cards.
I am doing it for Kids Company - a London based charity looking after children with very little hope in life. If you are tempted to support them please visit www.justgiving.soren-upton-sjolin
Any donation would be most welcome. Now off to the turbo - a bit more exercise will do me well!


No comments:

Post a Comment